Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, stuffed eggplant with shrimp. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Stuffed Eggplant with shrimp is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Stuffed Eggplant with shrimp is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have stuffed eggplant with shrimp using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Eggplant with shrimp:
- Make ready 1 Large Organic Eggplant
- Get 8 Medium Shrimp
- Get 1 organic egg
- Take 1/2 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- Get 1 tbsp Organic all purpose flour
- Get 1/4 tsp white pepper
- Take 2 tbsp corn starch
- Prepare 4 tbsp water
- Make ready 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- Make ready 1 tbsp cooking wine
- Prepare 4 tbsp cooking olive oil
Steps to make Stuffed Eggplant with shrimp:
- In a food processor combine chopped shrimp, salt, all purpose flour, white pepper and egg white. Process until a coarse paste forms.
- Slice eggplant on the diagonal, about 1-inch thick, then slice through the middle, about 90% deep but not all the way, to create a pocket for the shrimp.
- Fill each eggplant slice to the top with about a teaspoonful of the shrimp mixture. Repeat until all the eggplant slices are filled.
- Pan Fry the stuffed eggplants until brown on all sides. Around 3 to 4 minutes of each side. You need plenty of olive oil to pan fry eggplants, set aside.
- Use the same skillet, add olive oil, Shallot and garlic
- Add Oyster, water and cooking wine. Mix well and bring it to boil
- Put Stuffed eggplants back into the pan, cover and let it cook for 5 minutes
- Remove eggplants from the pan
- Add water to corn starch and add to the sauce
- Top each eggplant with the sauce
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food stuffed eggplant with shrimp recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!