Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, easy cream cheese stuffed zucchini bread. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Cream cheese stuffed zucchini bread is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Easy Cream cheese stuffed zucchini bread is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have easy cream cheese stuffed zucchini bread using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Cream cheese stuffed zucchini bread:
- Take 1.5 cups flour
- Take 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Make ready 1/2 cup white sugar
- Get 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Take 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Get 1.5 cups grated zucchini (skin left on)
- Get 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Get 1 egg
- Make ready 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Take Filling:
- Make ready 8 oz softened cream cheese mixed with 1/4 cup powdered sugar
Steps to make Easy Cream cheese stuffed zucchini bread:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In one bowl mix fry ingredients and in another mix the wet ingredients then combine.
- BARELY MIX. It will look too thick and dry to be a batter but It's NOT.
- Scoop half of the batter mix into a greased loaf pan.
- Cover with remaining batter mixture.
- Sprinkle a little granulated sugar on top and bake 45 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar together and pour in the center distributing to almost each end.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food easy cream cheese stuffed zucchini bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!