Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, fudgy almond joy stuffed bundt cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Fudgy Almond Joy Stuffed Bundt Cake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Fudgy Almond Joy Stuffed Bundt Cake is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have fudgy almond joy stuffed bundt cake using 6 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fudgy Almond Joy Stuffed Bundt Cake:
- Get 1 package shredded coconut
- Make ready 1/2 can sweetened condensed milk
- Make ready 1 devils food or dark chocolate cake mix
- Prepare 1 small box instant chocolate pudding
- Make ready 1 cup chopped, toasted almonds. Whole or slivered
- Make ready This is also good without almonds. Taste like a Mounds :)
Instructions to make Fudgy Almond Joy Stuffed Bundt Cake:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix coconut, chopped almonds and sweetened condensed milk until combined.
- I use unsweetened coconut because the milk is so rich. But sweetend works too.
- Mix cake mix according to package directions.
- Add instant pudding mix and stir until well combined.
- Grease a bundt pan with oil and flour. If you have non stick pan, just spritz with non stick spray.
- Pour 1/3 of batter in pan.
- Spoon coconut mixture on top of batter being careful not to touch side. Keep in center of batter best you can.
- With remaining cake batter, spread evenly over coconut mixture.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes. Check after 35.
- Cake is done when toothpick or knife inserted comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 15 minutes.
- Turn cake out onto cooling rack and cool completely.
- Glaze or frost if desired. I sometimes make a ganache by melting 1 bag of dark chocolate chips with 1 cup of heavy cream. Microwave until completely melted. Stir and drizzle over cake and top with coconut and slivered almonds.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food fudgy almond joy stuffed bundt cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!