Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, stuffed cabbage rolls. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stuffed Cabbage Rolls is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Stuffed Cabbage Rolls is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook stuffed cabbage rolls using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Cabbage Rolls:
- Get 1 medium onion
- Prepare 2 tbsp. cooking oil
- Prepare Half cabbage (used 6 leaves)
- Take 1 lb. ground meat
- Take For stuffing
- Make ready 1 egg
- Get 20 g panko(bread crumbs)
- Prepare Ground black pepper
- Prepare Oregano
- Make ready Salt
- Prepare Carrots
- Get 1 stalk green onions
- Make ready 1 teaspoon flour
- Take For sauce
- Take 2 bay leaves
- Prepare 1 large garlic cloves, minced
- Take 5 medium diced tomatoes
- Get 50 ml tomato juice
- Prepare 1 cup chicken stock
Steps to make Stuffed Cabbage Rolls:
- Mixed the ground meat, onions and stuffed ingredients. Set aside
- Boil the cabbage leaves. Sprinkled with salt. Set aside in ice water. Drain
- Stuffed the ingredients in the cabbage leaves and roll it up.
- Heat up the pan. Add 2 tbsp cooking oil, sautee the garlic and bay leaves till it fragrance.
- Add the diced tomatoes and juice, and the stock.
- Add the cabbage rolls. And let it boil for 20mins. In a Medium to low fire.
- Serve and Enjoy. 😁
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food stuffed cabbage rolls recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!