Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, snowballs (italian wedding cookies). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Snowballs (Italian wedding cookies) is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Snowballs (Italian wedding cookies) is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook snowballs (italian wedding cookies) using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Snowballs (Italian wedding cookies):
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups room temp butter
- Get 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- Take 1 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans(use your nut of choice)
- Prepare 2 tsp vanilla
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare 3 cups all purpose flour
- Take 1/3 cup powdered sugar for rolling
Steps to make Snowballs (Italian wedding cookies):
- Preheat oven to 325. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. But butter til light and add 2/3 cup powdered sugar. Beat well. Add nuts, salt, and vanilla and beat well.
- Add flour a cup at a time and mix until well combined. I use a small cookie scoop. Roll into 1-2 inch balls and place on parchment. Bake 15 minutes, no browning. Let cool a minute or two then roll in powdered sugar. Easy peasy.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food snowballs (italian wedding cookies) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!