Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, stuffed italian zuccini. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Stuffed Italian Zuccini is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Stuffed Italian Zuccini is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook stuffed italian zuccini using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Italian Zuccini:
- Get 2 Whole Zuccinis
- Take 1 Whole Tomato
- Prepare 1/2 Red Onion
- Get 10 Oz. Mozarella Cheese
- Take 7 Oz. Mushrooms
- Make ready To Taste Parsley
- Make ready To Taste Salt
- Make ready To Taste Black Pepper
Instructions to make Stuffed Italian Zuccini:
- Thinly mince the Parsley.
- Thinly mince the Onion.
- Peel the Tomato and mince.
- Chop the Mushrooms in quarters.
- Mix all the previously prepared ingredients.
- Wash the Zuccinis with plenty of water and cut them in halves.
- Remove the insides with a spoon as shown in the picture.
- You have to get something similar as the picture.
- Stuff the Zuccinis with the mixed veggies.
- Lay the Zuccinis on a tray and cover with plenty of Mozarella Cheese. Add a bit of extra Parsley, Salt and Black Pepper to taste.
- Place the tray on the grill and cover with aluminium foil until the chesse completely melts.
- Serve and enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food stuffed italian zuccini recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!