Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, italian vinaigrette. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Italian Vinaigrette is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Italian Vinaigrette is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have italian vinaigrette using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Italian Vinaigrette:
- Prepare 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Prepare 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Get 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- Prepare 1 little less than 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Make ready 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Make ready 1 clove garlic, crushed (I take the clove out when I get the desired intensity of garlic flavor)
- Make ready 1 teaspoon minced shallots (but minced onion also works in a pinch)
- Take 3 Tablespoons red wine vinegar (but you could also use white wine or regular white vinegar)
- Take 1 Tablespoon water
- Take 2-3 Tablespoons olive oil
Instructions to make Italian Vinaigrette:
- Mix all ingredients except oil first, and stir until ALL the salt and sugar are dissolved, and then adjust the seasoning before adding the oil. A little more sugar if the vinegar's too acidic, a little more salt if needed - because it's hard to taste through the oil.
- Add oil and remember to give it all a good stir just before dressing so you get an even distribution of oil and vinegar in your salad.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food italian vinaigrette recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!