Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, mike's classic spicy italian subs. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Classic Spicy Italian Subs is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Mike's Classic Spicy Italian Subs is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook mike's classic spicy italian subs using 21 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Classic Spicy Italian Subs:
- Get as needed 6" Long Oversized Super Thick Fresh Baguette Bun Slices [lightly plain toasted]
- Get to taste Fresh Deli Smoked Ham -Thin Slices [chilled]
- Prepare to taste Fresh Deli Genda Salami- Thin Slices [chilled]
- Get to taste Fresh Deli Pepperoni -Thin Slices [chilled]
- Get to taste Fresh Deli Smoked Turkey - Thin Sliced [chilled]
- Get to taste Fresh Deli Asiago Cheese- Thin Slices [chilled]
- Get as needed Firm Deli Kalmato Olives [chilled - fine chopped]
- Make ready as needed EX LG Peperoncini Peppers [left whole - chilled]
- Take as needed Fresh Bell Pepper Slices [chilled - super thin sliced]
- Prepare as needed Red Onion Slices [chilled - super thin sliced]
- Make ready as needed Shreaded Lettuce [chilled - must be shreaded]
- Prepare as needed Thin Firm Tomato Slices [chilled]
- Make ready as needed Italian Seasoning [for garnish]
- Get to taste Red Pepper Flakes [for garnish]
- Get to taste Mayonnaise [chilled]
- Take to taste Deli Mustard [chilled]
- Prepare to taste LG Firm Dill Pickle Spears [claussens brand is best - always found in the refrigerated section of your local market]
- Take as needed Greek Or Zesty Italian Dressing [greek is best but Kraft puts out a great one - chilled & shaken]
- Get ● For The Sides
- Get Chips
- Get Ice Cold Beer
Steps to make Mike's Classic Spicy Italian Subs:
- Slightly plain toast your bread in the oven at 350° for 5 minutes or, less. You'll definitely want them slightly toasty with the addition of your chilly Greek or Italian dressings to be added later. Pile your warmed sub bread with chilly meats, cheeses and vegetables any way you desire. Top with chilled shreadded lettuce, tomatoes, pickle spears, peppers, Italian Seasoning and be sure to drizzle subs with a chilled zesty dressing on top. Also, serve with ice cold beer in thick iced cold mugs. That's it! Easy peasy! Enjoy your Summer!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food mike's classic spicy italian subs recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!