Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, italian grilled beef roast. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Italian Grilled Beef Roast is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Italian Grilled Beef Roast is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook italian grilled beef roast using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Italian Grilled Beef Roast:
- Get 8-16 oz Beef Roast per serving
- Prepare Cherry Tomatoes (I use Yellow Pear hybrids)
- Prepare Olive oil
- Prepare Rosemary
- Prepare Minced Garlic
- Prepare Salt and Pepper
- Prepare Mushrooms
Instructions to make Italian Grilled Beef Roast:
- Heat up a skillet, and then pour in olive oil. Add the minced garlic on top and spread it over the pan.
- Add the mushrooms and beef to the pan. Then salt, pepper, and add Rosemary.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half while you let the meat cook for a couple of minutes.
- Add the tomatoes next to the beef and flip the slab of meat over. Set a timer for 10 minutes.
- Once the timer is up, serve it up and enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food italian grilled beef roast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!