Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, japanese tuna mayo toast pizza. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Japanese Tuna Mayo Toast Pizza is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Japanese Tuna Mayo Toast Pizza is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have japanese tuna mayo toast pizza using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Tuna Mayo Toast Pizza:
- Prepare 1 tbsp kewpie mayo
- Prepare 1 can tuna in oil
- Get 3 slices your choice of bread
- Get 3/4 cups corn kernels
- Get 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Make ready 1 tsp Trader Joe's Nori Komi Furikake Japanese Multi-Purpose Seasoning
Instructions to make Japanese Tuna Mayo Toast Pizza:
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Place bread slices on a baking pan.
- Evenly spread mayo on each slice.
- Drain oil from canned tuna and place tuna on each slice.
- Sprinkle corn kernels on each slice.
- Put shredded mozzarella cheese on each slice.
- Sprinkle Trader Joe's Nori Komi Furikake Japanese Multi-Purpose Seasoning on each slice.
- Put the baking pan in oven at 400°F to cook for10 minutes, or till the cheese on top melt.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food japanese tuna mayo toast pizza recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!