Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, savory tuna pasta salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Savory Tuna Pasta Salad is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Savory Tuna Pasta Salad is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook savory tuna pasta salad using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Savory Tuna Pasta Salad:
- Make ready 8 Oz Pasta (your choice)
- Prepare 1 can albacore tuna in water (I used about 4 ounces)
- Take 1 small stock celery finely diced
- Take 1 med banana pepper finely sliced
- Get 3/4 cup light mayonnaise
- Get 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- Get 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Get 1/4 cup miracle whip
- Prepare 1/8 cup white onion finely diced
- Get 1.5 tsp Old Bay seasoning
- Take 1 tsp seasoned salt
- Make ready 1 tsp Olive oil
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- Get 1/2 tsp fresh cracked black pepper
Instructions to make Savory Tuna Pasta Salad:
- Boil pasta according to directions on box. Rinse with cool water until pasta is cool and drained.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and toss gently.
- Place in airtight container or top with saran wrap for at least an hour in the refrigerator.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food savory tuna pasta salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!