Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, fattoush salad dressing. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fattoush salad dressing is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Fattoush salad dressing is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
This classic fattoush salad recipe will become your new favorite salad! Jump to Recipe. ⬇️ INGREDIENTS BELOW! Do something different for tonight's salad! How about this Fattoush Salad Dressing Recipe?
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have fattoush salad dressing using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fattoush salad dressing:
- Take Dressing
- Take 3 lemon juice fresh
- Take 5 teaspoon samac
- Get 1 teaspoon dry thyme
- Prepare 1 teaspoon dry basil
- Get 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Take 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Take 1/2 salt
- Take 1 teaspoon hot Pepper flakes
- Take 1 teaspoon dry mint
- Prepare 1/2 cup Extra-virgin olive oil
- Get 2 pita bread
- Get I bunch parsley chopped
- Make ready 1 green onion chopped
- Take 1 cucumber chopped bite size
- Make ready 4 tomatoes
- Prepare 5 cup Romain lettuce chopped
- Make ready Green pepper optional
This fattoush salad recipe is made with a delicious blend of fresh greens, veggies and herbs, crispy toasted pita chips, and a bright and zippy lemon dressing. Fattoush is a Middle Eastern salad made with fried Arab bread (khubz) and some vegetables. This Arabic fattoush salad is a colorful tossed salad with a lemony garlic dressing. Fattoush is one of the most well known Middle Eastern salads and a standard dish on the 'mezza' (small dishes) table.
Instructions to make Fattoush salad dressing:
- Toast bread or deep fried break to small pieces you add at the end you don’t want your bread to get soft
- Chopped vegetables bite size
- Get the dressing ready at least 10 minutes before you chop everything it taste fresh and cold
- First lay some bread and all the vegetables and toss then add the dressing top with bread serve immediately
This Arabic fattoush salad is a colorful tossed salad with a lemony garlic dressing. Fattoush is one of the most well known Middle Eastern salads and a standard dish on the 'mezza' (small dishes) table. My Fattoush Salad Dressing Blend combines Kosher Salt, Ground Sumac, Toasted Ground Black Pepper, Sweet Paprika, Lemon Juice Powder, Granulated Garlic, and Parsley Leaves. Fattoush is a Middle Eastern bread salad made from toasted or fried pita bread, tomatoes, radishes, and cucumber and tossed with a lemon-sumac dressing. The dressing is what I quite possibly love most about a fattoush salad.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food fattoush salad dressing recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!