Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, italian sub tuna macaroni salad. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Italian Sub Tuna Macaroni Salad is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Italian Sub Tuna Macaroni Salad is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook italian sub tuna macaroni salad using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Italian Sub Tuna Macaroni Salad:
- Take 1 pack/box Pasta
- Make ready 1 can tuna
- Prepare 1 can peas
- Take 1 yellow onion
- Take To taste Green olives
- Make ready To taste Salami or similar sandwich meat
- Get To taste Cheddar cheese cubes
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups Miracle whip or Mayonnaise
- Make ready 1 tablespoon Pickle relish
- Take 2 teaspoons Mustard
- Get 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan cheese
- Make ready 1 teaspoon Garlic salt
- Take 1 teaspoon Pepper
Instructions to make Italian Sub Tuna Macaroni Salad:
- Boil pasta to soften noodles. Drain and set aside to cool. Meanwhile, Chop or Dice onion, olives, salami, & cheese.
- Drain tuna & peas and Combine with chopped ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add in all remaining Seasoning & Condiment ingredients and mix well to coat evenly.
- Enjoy as a side, a salad, or a snack!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food italian sub tuna macaroni salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!