Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, keto friendly zucchini bread w walnuts. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Keto Friendly Zucchini Bread w Walnuts is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Keto Friendly Zucchini Bread w Walnuts is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook keto friendly zucchini bread w walnuts using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Friendly Zucchini Bread w Walnuts:
- Prepare 1/2 cup butter softened
- Prepare 3/4 cup erythritol sweetener
- Take 5 large eggs
- Make ready 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Take 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- Make ready 1/4 cup coconut flour
- Prepare 4 tsp baking powder
- Take 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- Make ready 1 tsp cinnamon
- Take 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Get 2 cups zucchini/ grated/ excess water removed
Steps to make Keto Friendly Zucchini Bread w Walnuts:
- Preheat the oven 350f. Grease a 9x5 loaf pan, line with parchment paper. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sweetener together until fluffy
- Add the eggs, on at a time stir in the vanilla mix well.
- In separate bowl stir together almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, xanthan gun and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and stir to complete. Add walnuts.
- Add the grated zucchini, and gold gently.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 50-55 mins. Check with toothpick if inserted and comes clean.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food keto friendly zucchini bread w walnuts recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!