Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, kid friendly soft tacos. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Kid Friendly Soft Tacos is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Kid Friendly Soft Tacos is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook kid friendly soft tacos using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kid Friendly Soft Tacos:
- Get 3 pounds smoked pork butt roast
- Get 20 flour tortillas
- Prepare 1/2 cup oil to fry with
- Make ready 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- Prepare 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Make ready 1 teaspoon salt more to taste
- Take 1/4 cup ground paprika
- Take 2 tablespoons extra Virgin olive oil
- Make ready 1 quart Salsa kid friendly see my recipe
- Prepare 1/2 quart Ahuacatl Molli, Avocado Sauce see my recipe
Instructions to make Kid Friendly Soft Tacos:
- Remove the bone from the pork butt. Slice the meat about 1 wide across the grain of meat. Heat the oil add the spices and pull the pork apart and add to the spice oil. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup of water to the meat. Cover and set aside off the heat.
- Heat 1/2 cup of oil and fry the tortillas on the first side 45-50 seconds.
- Turn these will bubble up, puff up. Set on paper towels to absorb excessive amounts of oil. Repeat till done.
- Add the meat to tortilla
- Add salsa
- Pipe the avocado sauce. Serve!
- I hope you enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food kid friendly soft tacos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!