Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, rotini and cheese (lactose intollerant friendly). One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rotini and Cheese (Lactose intollerant friendly) is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Rotini and Cheese (Lactose intollerant friendly) is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook rotini and cheese (lactose intollerant friendly) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rotini and Cheese (Lactose intollerant friendly):
- Prepare Garlic
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Habanero powder
- Take 2 cups Daiya cheddar cheese shreds (vegan)
- Prepare 2 tsp Earth balance Extra virgin olive oil blend butter
- Make ready 1 box Melissa's Organic Tofu
- Make ready Small handfull of Basil
- Take 50 oz Organic Vegetable stock
- Make ready 2 tbsp Real Lemon Juice
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Jalapeno powder
- Prepare 1 box Organic Rotini
Steps to make Rotini and Cheese (Lactose intollerant friendly):
- Bring water to a boil. Boil Rotini for 8 minutes until al dente. Remove from heat, and drain. Set aside
- In separate pan, add tofu. Scramble until lightly browned and moisture is cooked out. Set aside.
- In bigger pan, heat vegetable stock, earth balance butter, basil, daiya cheese, jalapeno, habanero, real lemon, and garlic and tofu until boiling. Then add Rotini
- Let set for a few minutes. then enjoy.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food rotini and cheese (lactose intollerant friendly) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!