Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, cheesy vegetable soup (lactose intollerant friendly). It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cheesy Vegetable Soup (Lactose intollerant friendly) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Cheesy Vegetable Soup (Lactose intollerant friendly) is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have cheesy vegetable soup (lactose intollerant friendly) using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Vegetable Soup (Lactose intollerant friendly):
- Take bunch Broccoli Florets
- Get bunch Carrot chips
- Get large handful cauliflower
- Take 1 packages snow peas
- Get 1 packages Sugar snap peas
- Take 1 packages Melissa's Extra Firm Tofu
- Get 2 cup Daiya Cheddar cheese shreds (vegan, lactose free)
- Take 2 tbsp RealLemon Juice
- Take 5 cup Vegetable broth
- Get 2 medium Handful Spinach Leaves (Powdered)
- Get Greek seasoning
- Get basil
- Take Parsley
- Make ready large Handful soy flavor bacon bits
- Make ready 2 tbsp EarthBalance vegan butter
- Make ready 2 bags Uncle Bens Natural Whole Grain Boil in Bag Brown Rice
Steps to make Cheesy Vegetable Soup (Lactose intollerant friendly):
- Prep. Tofu for use: Slice and press for 45 minutes (to drain water out)
- Cut up the broccoli florets, cauliflower, carrot chips, snow peas, and sugar snap peas into small pieces. Set Aside for now..
- In blender, blend Tofu with vegetable broth and RealLemon Juice. Set aside.
- In crockpot add the cut up vegetables (from step 2), blended tofu (from step 3), Greek Seasoning, basil, parsley, soy flavor bacon bits, earthbalance butter, dried spinach leaves (crush them to a powder first.), and Daiya cheddar cheese shreds.
- Cook in crockpot for 4 to 5 hours.
- Boil up rice. Remove from baggies and slowly stir into crockpot. Do this when soup is almost done.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cheesy vegetable soup (lactose intollerant friendly) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!