Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, sloppy joe pockets (kid friendly). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sloppy Joe Pockets (kid friendly) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Sloppy Joe Pockets (kid friendly) is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sloppy joe pockets (kid friendly) using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sloppy Joe Pockets (kid friendly):
- Prepare 1 lb ground beef
- Take 1/2 medium onion (minced)
- Take 1/2 tsp salt
- Get 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Prepare 1 can sloppy joe mix (you can make your own)
- Take 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Get 1/4 cup ketchup
- Take 2 can biscuits
Steps to make Sloppy Joe Pockets (kid friendly):
- brown ground beef with minced onions, salt and pepper
- drain ground beef. add sloppy Joe mix, brown sugar, & ketchup ..
- open up the first can of biscuits. spread biscuits out by hand. can use a floured rolling pin if you want to. I tend to just press it out. it should be pressed out to 5"- 6" across.
- put a about. tablespoon of sloppy Joe mix. sprinkle with cheese. fold in half and with water on your finger run it around 1/2 of the open edge. pinch the edge to seal.
- spray a cookie sheet with non stick spray.
- keep repeating making the pockets until the desired amount of pockets are made. lay them on the cookie sheet.
- before putting in the oven use a paint brush to paint milk on pockets.
- bake until golden brown at 350°
- paint tops with unsalted butter when u take it out of the oven.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food sloppy joe pockets (kid friendly) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!