Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, fish amok cambodian lemongrass curry, paleo- & vegan-friendly. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fish Amok Cambodian lemongrass curry, paleo- & vegan-friendly is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Fish Amok Cambodian lemongrass curry, paleo- & vegan-friendly is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have fish amok cambodian lemongrass curry, paleo- & vegan-friendly using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fish Amok Cambodian lemongrass curry, paleo- & vegan-friendly:
- Prepare Yellow Kroeung Curry Paste
- Get 1 large onion
- Make ready 4 garlic cloves
- Make ready 4 lemongrass stalks, rough ends removed
- Prepare 2 Kafir Lime leaves OR 1/2 teaspoon lime zest and 1 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- Take 1 teaspoon fresh ginger or galangel root (or more to taste)
- Prepare 2 teaspoon fish sauce (nam pla)
- Get 1 teaspoon tamari (or tamari soy sauce)
- Get 1/2 teaspoon maple syrup (instead of sugar)
- Make ready 1 fresh chilli or 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes (optional - to taste)
- Get Curry
- Get 1 (400 g) tin of coconut milk
- Prepare 400 g white fish, such as cod, haddock, pollock or sea bream (tofu/tempeh for the vegan option)
- Make ready 1 red pepper
- Prepare 150 g fresh spinach
- Take 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Take 1 handful fresh coriander or basil
- Prepare 1 fresh chilli (optional - for garnish)
- Make ready to taste Salt and pepper
Instructions to make Fish Amok Cambodian lemongrass curry, paleo- & vegan-friendly:
- Lay out ingredients for curry paste and prepare the food processor
- Roughly chop onion, garlic, ginger and lemongrass and combine in the food processor
- Add kafir line leaves (or lime house and zest), turmeric, fish sauce, tamarind and maple syrup and blend until the paste is smooth
- Melt coconut oil in a pan and add red pepper, cut in strips. (If you are making a vegetarian version add baby corn and green beans). Stir fry until vegetables soften but are not completely cooked.
- Transfer the vegetables to a pan. Add coconut milk and curry paste and bring to a simmer.
- Add fish and cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Add spinach and cook for 3-4 minutes until done.
- Serve with chopped coriander and/ fresh chilli as garnish. Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food fish amok cambodian lemongrass curry, paleo- & vegan-friendly recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!