Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, diet-friendly okara & yogurt scones. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Diet-Friendly Okara & Yogurt Scones is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Diet-Friendly Okara & Yogurt Scones is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have diet-friendly okara & yogurt scones using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Diet-Friendly Okara & Yogurt Scones:
- Get 100 grams Okara
- Take 100 grams Pancake mix
- Prepare 100 grams Plain yogurt
Steps to make Diet-Friendly Okara & Yogurt Scones:
- Put all of the ingredients into a bowl and quickly mix them together.
- Divide the resulting dough into 6 portions and form each portion into a ball.
- Then bake them in a preheated oven at 200℃ for 20 minutes.
- Serve these scones with your choice of jam. I used raspberry jam this time.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food diet-friendly okara & yogurt scones recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!