Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, vegetarian-friendly ♪ yamaimo okonomiyaki. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegetarian-Friendly ♪ Yamaimo Okonomiyaki is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Vegetarian-Friendly ♪ Yamaimo Okonomiyaki is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook vegetarian-friendly ♪ yamaimo okonomiyaki using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian-Friendly ♪ Yamaimo Okonomiyaki:
- Get 400 grams Yamaimo
- Take 250 grams Cabbage (shredded)
- Take 10 grams Kombu based dashi stock granules
- Get 50 grams Melting type cheese
- Take 50 grams Egg-free mayonnaise
- Make ready 6 tbsp Plain flour (or cake flour)
- Take 1 Olive oil
- Get 1 Sauce (vegetable-based)
- Prepare 1 Egg-free mayonnaise
Instructions to make Vegetarian-Friendly ♪ Yamaimo Okonomiyaki:
- Peel the skin from the yam and grate. Add roughly sliced cabbage to the grated yam.
- After mixing until well integrated, add the kombu soup stock, melting type cheese, mayonnaise, and flour, and stir thoroughly.
- Pour a generous amount of olive oil in a frying pan, then fry the batter in pancakes. Feel free to shape them into any size you like.
- When they are done, top with sauce and mayonnaise, and serve.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food vegetarian-friendly ♪ yamaimo okonomiyaki recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!