Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, kids' protein powder / ragi health drink. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Kids' Protein powder / Ragi health drink is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Kids' Protein powder / Ragi health drink is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have kids' protein powder / ragi health drink using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Kids' Protein powder / Ragi health drink:
- Make ready 1 cup Sprouted Ragi /Finger millet
- Make ready 1/4 cup Almonds
- Get 1/4 cup Cashews
- Make ready 1/4 cup Peanuts
- Prepare 1/4 cup Pistachio
- Get 1/2 cup Milk powder (after grinding) - optional
- Make ready Making drink:
- Make ready 250 ml Milk
- Get 1 tsp Protein powder
- Take 1 tsp Milk powder(for horlicks taste)
- Get 1 tsp Sweetener of choice
- Make ready 3/4 tsp Cocoa powder (or) 1/4 tsp Cardamom powder (or) 1/4 tsp Vanilla extract (as preferred by kids or omit these)
Steps to make Kids' Protein powder / Ragi health drink:
- ~Recipe video~: youtu.be/6TLUxK53ZVA
- Soak Ragi for 4 hours to overnight. Drain and tie it onto a cotton cloth and keep in warm place for sprouting. It will sprout in 1 or 2 days based on weather conditions
- Dry roast the nuts given in the ingredients and set aside. Roast the sprouted Ragi until colour changes slightly and turns aromatic.
- Remove from heat once done. Cool down completely & grind in pulse mode until powdered. Store it in a airtight container.
- Add Milk to a pan. Once it starts to boil, add protein powder, Milk powder, preferred sweetener and flavouring of choice. You can also have as such for horlicks taste.
- Rich & creamy weight gaining protein milk is done.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food kids' protein powder / ragi health drink recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!