Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, dark chocolate cake pop. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Dark Chocolate Cake Pop is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Dark Chocolate Cake Pop is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have dark chocolate cake pop using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Dark Chocolate Cake Pop:
- Get 300 g Dark Chocolate
- Prepare 264 g Oreos
- Make ready 226 g Cream cheese
- Get 1 pinch Salt
- Get 2 tbs Almond crumbs
- Get 2 tbs Candy sprinkles
Steps to make Dark Chocolate Cake Pop:
- Crush the oreo cookies into fine crumbs
- Add cream cheese and salt to the cookie mixture and stir until evenly combined
- Line a tray with parchment paper. Roll the mixture into small tight balls and place on the parchment paper
- Freeze until slightly hardened, around 30 minutes
- Melt the chocolate under indirect heat
- Insert a wooden stick into the frozen balls and dip the balls into the melted chocolate until coated
- Sprinkle the cake pops with almond crumbs and candy sprinkles
- Fix the cake pops into a cup filled with beans
- Freeze until chocolate hardens, about 15 minute
- Wrap it nicely as a lovely gift for kids🎈
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food dark chocolate cake pop recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!