Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, cranberry & cream cheese cup cakes. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cranberry & Cream cheese Cup Cakes is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Cranberry & Cream cheese Cup Cakes is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cranberry & cream cheese cup cakes using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cranberry & Cream cheese Cup Cakes:
- Get 100 grams Cream cheese
- Get 50 grams Butter (or Oil)
- Take 100 grams Sugar
- Get 2 pieces Eggs
- Prepare 100 grams Flour
- Get 1 tsp Baking powder
- Get 40-50 grams Dry Cranberry
- Take 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
Steps to make Cranberry & Cream cheese Cup Cakes:
- Cut the dry Cranberry half or quarter size. Put it in Lemon Juice.
- Bring Cream cheese and Butter to room temperature. Mix it well. (It is easy to heat it in the microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute.)
- Then add the sugar. Mix it well.
- Add the beaten eggs and mix well.
- Add the Cranberry with Lemon juice and mix well.
- Sift Flour and Baking powder. Add it in the dough and mix well.
- Put the dough in cupcake molds and bake it in 180℃ oven for 20 minutes.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food cranberry & cream cheese cup cakes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!