Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, macaroni salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Macaroni Salad is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Macaroni Salad is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook macaroni salad using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Macaroni Salad:
- Prepare 4 cups uncooked macaroni
- Get 6 stalks celery
- Take 1 onion
- Get 14 oz frozen peas
- Make ready 1 green bell pepper
- Prepare 6 boiled eggs
- Prepare 5 handfuls matchstick carrots
- Get dressing
- Take 1 cup mayonnaise
- Prepare 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- Take 1 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Prepare 1/2 tsp ground black pepper Plus to taste
Steps to make Macaroni Salad:
- Boil water then add pasta and cook until tender, about 10 minutes
- Rinse pasta with cold water
- Put in a large bowl or if you have kid helpers a big stockpot for easier stirring
- Dice your celery, onions and add to macaroni
- Deseed bell pepper and dice then add to macaroni
- Dice boiled eggs, add to macaroni
- Add peas still frozen to macaroni
- Stir gently
- Add carrots, i did just enough to color accent
- Gently stir
- In a small bowl, add dressing ingredients and mix well
- Fold into macaroni mixture
- Chill 4 hours and serve
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food macaroni salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!