Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, bottom round steak. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bottom Round Steak is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Bottom Round Steak is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bottom round steak using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bottom Round Steak:
- Take 2-3/4 pound bottom round steak
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- Prepare 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Make ready 1-1/2 teaspoon Adolfs meat tenderizer
- Take 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Get 1/2 teaspoon coarse pink Himalayan salt
- Take 2 teaspoon liquid smoke divided
- Prepare 1/2 stick butter divided into four pats
- Prepare 1/4 cup beef broth
Steps to make Bottom Round Steak:
- Cut the steaks into four servings
- Gather the dry seasonings I always taste the meat tenderizer to see how salty it is. This way I can tell if I need to add more salt or not.
- Put into a mortar then crush it.
- It's very easy to incorporate all the seasonings to make sure for a more even coverage of all the seasonings.
- Add seasonings to the steaks.
- Add the steaks to a bowl add liquid smoke. Cover and bring up to room temperature naturally.
- I let mine sit for quite a while. Preheat the oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Sear the meat.
- Both sides.
- Add butter to tops and beef broth. Move to the oven and roast for 15 minutes.
- Let rest 5 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy. I kept these juices for a future recipe it's in the freezer.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food bottom round steak recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!