Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, cheesy sloppy joe casserole muffins, and an openface. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cheesy sloppy joe casserole muffins, and an openface is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Cheesy sloppy joe casserole muffins, and an openface is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have cheesy sloppy joe casserole muffins, and an openface using 26 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy sloppy joe casserole muffins, and an openface:
- Prepare ————-sloppy joe————-
- Take 1-2/3 pound ground meat, i used ground sirloin
- Make ready 2 cups colby jack cheese shredded
- Take 15-1/2 ounces tomato sauce
- Take 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- Prepare 1/2 cup stuffed green olive slices
- Prepare 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Get 2 tablespoon tomato paste
- Take 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Make ready 1/3 cup chopped sweet peppers
- Get 1/4 cup tomato ketchup
- Prepare 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Get 1 tablespoon yellow prepared mustard
- Prepare —————–muffin crust————–
- Make ready 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Take 2 cups corn muffin mix self rising
- Take 1 large eggs
- Take as needed water about a cup full
- Prepare 2 tablespoons sugar
- Make ready —————openface——————-
- Take 1 cup corn muffin mix
- Get 1 large egg
- Get 1 cup shredded colby jack cheese
- Get 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Prepare 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Get 1 tablespoon sugar
Instructions to make Cheesy sloppy joe casserole muffins, and an openface:
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mix the corn muffin mix, eggs, oil, and water. Mix with water used about a cup. mix batter with 1 cup shredded colby jack chese. Fill each hole of muffin pan about 3/4 full.
- Chop the peppers and onions. Add to meat in a pan and brown the meat. add salt, olives, and garlic.
- Add tomato sauce, vinegar, mustard, and ketchup, simmer, 10 minutes. add sugar. simmer 7 minutes. Add tomato paste and mix well to thicken.
- Add sloppy joe mixture to center of muffins.
- Add cheese to top
- For the open face make the muffin mix batter and the cup of cheese with muffin batter. Pour the mixture on a pizza pan or like pan. Cover top of openface with the remaining sloppy joe mix. cover with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in oven till done 15-20 minutes get the bottom crispy of openface till done. let sit 10 minutes serve i hope you enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cheesy sloppy joe casserole muffins, and an openface recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!