Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, tacos al pastor marinade. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tacos Al Pastor Marinade is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Tacos Al Pastor Marinade is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook tacos al pastor marinade using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tacos Al Pastor Marinade:
- Prepare 3 lbs Pork Meat, thin sliced
- Prepare 1 Yellow Onion, Julienne
- Take 1/2 Pineapple, small dice
- Make ready 1/2 c Orange Juice
- Get 1/4 c White Wine Vinegar
- Take 1/4 c Chili Powder
- Get 3 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- Get 2 T Salt
- Get 1 t Oregano, dry
- Make ready 1 t Cumin, ground
- Get 2 Chipotle Peppers, minced
- Take 1/4 c Cilantro, chopped
Instructions to make Tacos Al Pastor Marinade:
- Take your pork meat and slice it as thin as possible, lay it down spread out in a half 4 in hotel pan
- Combine all the ingredients into the pan of pork, mix so all ingredients are thoroughly combined. Wrap air tight and let it sit for 4 hrs, or overnight.
- Heat a hot cast iron skillet or a flat top griddle and cook til nice and browned. The pork should fall apart quite a bit. But for maximum taco grade meat, give it a chop before serving. Top with your favourite taco toppings and you're good to go!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food tacos al pastor marinade recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!