Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, fish tacos. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Fish tacos is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Fish tacos is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have fish tacos using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fish tacos:
- Prepare 2 lb white fish
- Take 1 T Smoked paprika
- Get 1 T Cumin
- Prepare Salt
- Get Pepper
- Make ready 1/2 T Dried cilantro
- Prepare 1 Avocado
- Get 1 Tomato
- Make ready 1/2 Red onion
- Get 1 Lime
- Get 1 Jalepeno
- Prepare bunch cilantro
- Get Shredded cabbage
Instructions to make Fish tacos:
- Mix the spices together (smoked paprika, cumin, dried cilantro, salt and pepper), and apply liberally to the fish
- Make the salsa…chop up the veggies and put them in a bowl squeeze a lime on top and season with salt and pepper
- Heat a pan on med high with a couple tablespoons of olive oil and fry the fish
- Warm the corn tortillas, place the shredded cabbage down, top with the fish and then the pico di gayo
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food fish tacos recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!