Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, ham tacos. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ham Tacos is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Ham Tacos is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook ham tacos using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ham Tacos:
- Get 12 oz cubed ham, fully cooked
- Make ready 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Make ready 3 tsp prepared mustard
- Get 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Get 1 1/4 cup gluten-free biscuit mix
- Prepare 1 eggs
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup soy milk
Instructions to make Ham Tacos:
- Mix ham, parsley, mustard, & cheese together. Set aside.
- Beat biscuit mix, egg, salt& milk together until smooth.
- For each pancake, pour 1/4 cup batter onto griddle. Cook until edges are dry around edges. Turn over. Cook other side til golden brown.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Fold & fill each pancake with 1/4 cup mixture. Arrange upright in ungreased baking dish. Sprinkle with extra cheese, if desired.
- Bake until filling is hot & cheese is melted, about 10 minutes. Makes approximately 12 tacos.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food ham tacos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!