Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, jingle bell bars. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Jingle Bell Bars is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Jingle Bell Bars is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have jingle bell bars using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Jingle Bell Bars:
- Take 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Make ready 1 cup Graham Cracker crumbs
- Get 1 cup shredded coconut
- Make ready 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Prepare 1 cup butterscotch chips
- Take 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- Take 1 cup pecans, chopped
Steps to make Jingle Bell Bars:
- Pour butter in a 13 by 9 inch baking pan
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs evenly on top. Sprinkle coconut, chocolate chips and butterscotch chips evenly on top. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over all.
- Sprinkle pecans evenly on top.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. Cut into squares when cool.
- Makes about 24 Bars.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food jingle bell bars recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!