Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, all edible christmas tree cookie jar. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
All Edible Christmas Tree Cookie Jar is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. All Edible Christmas Tree Cookie Jar is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have all edible christmas tree cookie jar using 3 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make All Edible Christmas Tree Cookie Jar:
- Take 1 package almond bark melting candy chocolate or vanilla
- Take 1 teaspoon Flavoring of your choice
- Get If using vanilla bark, you can add food coloring if you like
Instructions to make All Edible Christmas Tree Cookie Jar:
- Melt the bark over a double boiler until smooth.
- I used the giant cupcake pan and poured the melted chocolate into one side and swirled around to coat evenly.
- Pour out excess back into pan to keep warm.
- Put in freezer until firm.
- Repeat process on top and bottom halves until you get a fairly thick shell.
- Freeze and unmold carefully.
- Decorate and fill the bottom half of shell with candy, cookies etc… I made cake pops.
- Carefully place top of mold onto base.
- Decorate and wrap as a gift or fun for kids to smash and eat the candy "jar"
- Merry Christmas everyone!!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food all edible christmas tree cookie jar recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!