Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, bowl pie shells and tops. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bowl Pie Shells and Tops is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Bowl Pie Shells and Tops is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook bowl pie shells and tops using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bowl Pie Shells and Tops:
- Prepare Pie crust————-
- Get 1-1/2 cup water
- Take 1/2 cup extra Virgin olive oil
- Make ready 2/3 teaspoon kosher salt
- Prepare 3 cup all purpose flour
Instructions to make Bowl Pie Shells and Tops:
- In a pot bring 3/4 cup of water, 1/4 cup extra Virgin olive oil, and kosher salt to a boil. Remove from heat and quickly stir in the flour, until a soft dough forms.
- Put into a cool mixing bowl with a bit of flour in it. knead till it's smooth and no cracks in it dust with flour as you need to.
- Take a third of the dough and set aside.
- Take the 2/3's of the dough and form balls into it. About 2 inch ones make about 7.
- Take the rest of the dough and make 7 smaller balls.
- Now you can make the bigger balls into bowls with a flat bottom.
- They should be uniformed in size and depth. Like little ramekins.
- Roll the smaller balls into disc, just a bit wider then the diameter of the dough bowls.
- Your done now you can fill with what you like and seal the tops.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food bowl pie shells and tops recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!