Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, stove top bbq ribs. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stove top BBQ Ribs is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Stove top BBQ Ribs is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook stove top bbq ribs using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Stove top BBQ Ribs:
- Take 1 packages Spare Ribs
- Prepare vegetable oil to coat bottom of pan
- Prepare 1/4 cup Sofrito
- Get 1/4 tsp sugar
- Prepare 1 envelope Sazon
- Prepare Adobo approximately 1 turn around the pot
- Get 1 can Goya Tomato Sauce
- Make ready 1 Knorr's Garlic Cube
- Take 1 Knorr's Onion Cube
- Take 1/3 tsp Dried Oregano
- Prepare 3 piece Dried Bay Leaves
- Prepare 1 Kraft BBQ sauce which ever flavor is your favorite (I use the thick and spicy original)
- Prepare 1 cup boiling water you'll need enough to just cover the ribs
Instructions to make Stove top BBQ Ribs:
- If your pack of ribs is a slab cut them into individual pieces.
- Heat a large heavy bottom pot with lid on medium heat. Add Oil and Sofrito. Once oil and sofrito start to sizzle add sugar and then add the ribs. Brown ribs. Lower heat to a medium low cover and cook for approximately 30 min. Ribs start to release their own liquid it's not a lot.
- Add enough water to just cover the ribs add remaining ingredients except the bbq sauce, stir to combine. Cover and cook for 1 1/2 hrs. Add bbq sauce cook for 30 min. Enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food stove top bbq ribs recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!