Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, stove top beef stew. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stove Top Beef Stew is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Stove Top Beef Stew is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook stove top beef stew using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stove Top Beef Stew:
- Make ready 2 lb Lean Beef Stew Meat
- Get 4 large Red Skin Potatoes
- Prepare 2 cup crinkle cut carrots
- Make ready 32 oz Beef Stock
- Prepare 2 cup Jasmine Rice
- Take 2 cup Flour
- Make ready 2 tbsp Lemon Pepper
- Take 1 tbsp Seasoning Salt
- Prepare 1 tbsp Black Pepper
Instructions to make Stove Top Beef Stew:
- Wash and pat dry Stew Meat
- Season Stew Meat With Your Seasonings
- Shake Stew Meat In Flour
- Heat Cast Iron Skillet With Enough Canola Oil To Coat Bottom Of Skillet
- Place Stew Meat In Skillet and Brown On All Sides. Remove Meat And Drain On Paper Towel. Wash Out Skillet And Put Stew Meat Back In Skillet.
- Pour 16oz Of Beef Stock In Skillet. Turn heat to mefium high and bring to a boil stirring occasionally.
- Clean and Cut up the potatoes in cubes keep skin on potatoes. Put potatoes and carrots into skillet stir into stew meat and gravy mix. Pour 4oz of beef stock in and lower heat to bring to a simmer.
- Cook rice according to directions on bag.
- Allow to simmer while stirring occasionally for 90 minutes or until your potatoes and carrots are tender.
- You can use the remaing stock if you would like a more brothy stew rather than a thicker gravy feel.
- Pour stew over rice and serve while hot.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food stove top beef stew recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!