Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, crunch top apple pie. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crunch Top Apple Pie is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Crunch Top Apple Pie is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook crunch top apple pie using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crunch Top Apple Pie:
- Prepare Filling
- Take 2 pre-made pie crust (enough for top and bottom)
- Make ready 1 tbsp all purpose flour
- Take 3/4 cup sugar
- Take 16 oz jar of apple sauce
- Get 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Take 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Get 3 1/2 cup diced and peeled cooking apples (most varieties will work just fine
- Prepare 2 tbsp butter
- Make ready Crunch Topping
- Prepare 1 tbsp butter
- Get 3 tbsp flour
- Get 1 tbsp sugar
Instructions to make Crunch Top Apple Pie:
- preheat oven to 425ºf
- Line pie pan with the first pie crust
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, cinnamon, sugar, applesauce, and apples
- Fill lined pie pan with apple mixture
- place dabs of butter on top of pie mixture
- place top pf pie crust on top in any way you would like making sire there are at least some slits for steam to escape
- Make crunch topping by combining flour, sugar, and butter, until a crumbled texture
- Sprinkle crunch mixture on top of pie
- Place pie in oven for 10 min, then lower temperature to 350ºf and bake for an additional 45 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Set out to cool
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food crunch top apple pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!