Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, butter seared steak batch 80. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Butter Seared Steak Batch 80 is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Butter Seared Steak Batch 80 is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have butter seared steak batch 80 using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Butter Seared Steak Batch 80:
- Take 2 pounds top sirloin steak
- Take 2 teaspoon kosher salt divided
- Prepare 1 teaspoon ground black pepper divided
- Take 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic powder divided
- Take 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- Take 1/3 stick butter
- Take 1/3 cup red wine
Instructions to make Butter Seared Steak Batch 80:
- I don't like tendons or sinews. Trim the steaks and save the trimmings for a recipe later. Allow steak to get to room temperature.
- Season the steak with salt, garlic, and pepper. Heat the oil. Sear the steaks with seasoned side down in hot oil.
- Add the rest of the seasonings on the top side. When both sides are seared very well you can sear the edges if you like, add the butter. When the butter melts baste with a spoon the melted butter oil mixture for about 10-12 minutes.
- Remove the steaks from the pan. Add the red wine to the pan and reduce it down deglazing the pan. Pour the Reduction over the steaks and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food butter seared steak batch 80 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!