Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, bourbon spiked carajillo 43. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bourbon Spiked Carajillo 43 is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Bourbon Spiked Carajillo 43 is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have bourbon spiked carajillo 43 using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bourbon Spiked Carajillo 43:
- Take 1 rocks glass, iced to the top
- Get 1.5 oz (1 shot) Licor 43
- Prepare .75 oz (1/2 shot) Bourbon of choice
- Prepare freshly drawn espresso
Steps to make Bourbon Spiked Carajillo 43:
- Take your iced rocks glass and add the ingredients in the order they're listed. - - Make sure it's a good pull on your espresso with lots of head!
- Stir gently and enjoy immensely. :) - - Cheers and Happy Holidays, everyone!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food bourbon spiked carajillo 43 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!