Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, cake batter party dip. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cake Batter Party Dip is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Cake Batter Party Dip is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook cake batter party dip using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cake Batter Party Dip:
- Get 4 ounces cream cheese softened to room temperature
- Get 1/2 box Pillsbury Funfetti Cake Mix approximately 1 and 1/2 c
- Take 6 Tablespoons milk
- Take 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- Get 1/3 cup sprinkles (plus more for decorating on top)
- Take Dipping dessert/snack. Animal crackers, pretzels, cookies, ect
Instructions to make Cake Batter Party Dip:
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, or in a large bowl with a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese on medium-high speed until smooth.
- Reduce mixer speed to low and slowly add half of the Funfetti mix. Add half of the milk and and mix until combined. Add remaining Funfetti mix and milk and increase mixer to medium speed to blend.
- Reduce mixer speed again to low and add the powdered sugar. When all of the powdered sugar is in the bowl, increase mixer speed to medium and blend until completely combined.
- Stir in sprinkles with a spatula. Serve with pretzels, graham crackers, cookies, or your favorite crunchy treat. Cake batter dip will stay fresh in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 3 days.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food cake batter party dip recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!