Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, steak fingers. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Steak Fingers is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Steak Fingers is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook steak fingers using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Steak Fingers:
- Take 3/4 pound top sirloin steak
- Get 1/4 cup HP steaksauce
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Take 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Get 1/2 teaspoon granulated onion powder
- Take As needed peanut oil to medium fry in
- Prepare 3 tablespoons flour
- Make ready As needed panko breadcrumbs
- Get 1 tablespoons Lea and Pearins worechestershire sauce
- Get 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Take 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard powder
Instructions to make Steak Fingers:
- Get the steak and add the spices. Roll it up.
- The awesome legendary HP steaksauce
- Cut the rolled up steak into 1 inch wide strips. Then add the rest of the ingredients except the frying oil.
- Mix the marinade and steak fingers. Let marinate for 1 hour.
- Heat the oil. Dip the steak fingers into the breadcrumbs shake off excessive amounts of crumbs. Fry turning as needed. When done move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil. Serve I hope you enjoy!!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food steak fingers recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!