Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, meatloaf pizza, on the stove top. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Meatloaf Pizza, on the stove top is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Meatloaf Pizza, on the stove top is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook meatloaf pizza, on the stove top using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Meatloaf Pizza, on the stove top:
- Take —–crust——
- Take 2 pounds ground meat I used ground sirloin, lean
- Make ready 1/3 pound bacon
- Prepare 1 large egg
- Prepare 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Take 1 cup rolled oats
- Take 1/4 cup parsley
- Get 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Get 1/3 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Get 1 tablespoon dehydrated onions
- Make ready ——–toppings———
- Take 1 pound mixed vegetables
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Prepare 2 cups shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese
- Make ready ——cooking vessel——-
- Make ready 10 inch pot with a good fitting lid
Steps to make Meatloaf Pizza, on the stove top:
- Fry the bacon till crispy. Save 2 tablespoons of the drippings. Chop the bacon up.
- Add all the crust ingredients, including cooked bacon, together in a bowl and mix them. To the pot with lid add bacon drippings. mash the mixture on the bottom of pot forming a crater. Turn the stovetop to medium hi heat.
- Add the vegetables to the middle and add salt. Cook covered 7 minutes and turn pot 1/4 turn on stove top repeat till you have a full turn. In case your burner has a hot spot like mine does. Its to ensure even cooking for crust.
- On the last turn add cheese to top of vegetables, cover and cook 9 minutes on medium heat.
- Turn off heat let sit 3 minutes and serve. I hope you enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food meatloaf pizza, on the stove top recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!