Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, pork loin stove top. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pork loin stove top is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Pork loin stove top is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pork loin stove top using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork loin stove top:
- Prepare ————–pork loin—————-
- Make ready 4 pounds pork loin boneless
- Prepare 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- Make ready 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Make ready 1 teaspoon salt
- Get 1 tablespoon granulated garlic powder
- Get 1/4 cup paprika powder
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Make ready 1 cup water
- Make ready ————midway—————
- Get 1/2 stick butter
- Get ——suggested condiment———-
- Make ready to taste Franks sweet chili sauce
Instructions to make Pork loin stove top:
- I used a big roaster on the stove top i sprayed it with non stick spray for easy clean up later.
- Add the pork loin.
- On top of loin add the vinegar, coconut amino, salt, pepper, garlic, and paprika. Add cup of water on the side not washing the spices off loin.
- Cover and let cook for 20 minutes at a boil. Turn the loin add butter, cover. Then let it simmer, covered, till done.
- Check the liquid content as it simmers. Shred the pork and serve. I hope you enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food pork loin stove top recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!