Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, snapper in pickled mustard broth酸菜鱼片. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
- While waiting, let's prepare the pickled mustard green (Suan Cai /酸菜), it is a type of pickled cabbage, really crunchy and delicious. Then toss in some ginger and garlic. Along with the pickled face heaven chilies and the pickled mustard greens. If you're a fan of hot and sour soup, please give this Szechuan Fish Soup a try too.
Snapper in pickled mustard broth酸菜鱼片 is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Snapper in pickled mustard broth酸菜鱼片 is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have snapper in pickled mustard broth酸菜鱼片 using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Snapper in pickled mustard broth酸菜鱼片:
- Make ready 6 oz snapper fillet, salt marinated for at least 30mins
- Prepare 1/3 cup pickled mustard
- Make ready 2 dry chilies
- Get 20 Szechuan pepper corns
- Make ready 1/2 package silk tofu
- Prepare 2 slices ginger
- Make ready 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Prepare 2 Tsp starch for coating fish
- Take 6 Basil leaves or 1 green onion for garnish
We wanted fish, but wanted something other than 水煮鱼 Spicy Boiled Fish, so we went for the 酸菜鱼 Preserved Mustard Greens with Fish which turned out to be very good! Loads of sour 酸菜 preserved mustard greens and silky smooth fish, and quite spicy despite looking rather plain. Boiled Fish with Sichuan Pickles酸菜鱼片饭. over rice. The broth is made with (I think) chicken stock, and has a nicely sour flavour.
Steps to make Snapper in pickled mustard broth酸菜鱼片:
- Marinate snapper in salt for at least 30 minutes. Ideally 3 hrs to overnight. Rinse off the fish and pad dry before slice into bite size and dust generous starch all over. Shake off excessive starch and set them aside.
- Heat up 1.5 Tsp olive oil and fry Szechuan peppercorns and chilies until aromatic. If you can handle its strong taste, then leave them in. Others remove all Szechuan pepper.
- Add pickled mustard and sauté until aromatic. Pour in chicken stock or just water. Cut in silk tofu at this time. Bring the pot to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Gently add fish into the soup. Cook for a few more seconds until they are done. Adjust seasoning with fish sauce if necessary. Garnish with herbs. Serve with rice.
Boiled Fish with Sichuan Pickles酸菜鱼片饭. over rice. The broth is made with (I think) chicken stock, and has a nicely sour flavour. I noted a good ginger flavour in it, but no spice to speak of (it's very different from e.g. the version at Red & Hot). They buy in their 酸菜, and recommended I go to Chinatown to buy it if I wanted to make the dish myself (I found. A wide variety of pickled mustard options are available to you, such as preservation process, processing type, and style.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food snapper in pickled mustard broth酸菜鱼片 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!