Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, crock pot beef stew. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Everyone's favorite comforting beef stew made easily in the crockpot! The meat is SO TENDER and the stew is rich, chunky and hearty! Very quickly: got a crock pot a week ago, this was my third use and first time with this recipe. Followed the recipe to a T, except didn't have the various spices so just.
Crock pot Beef stew is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Crock pot Beef stew is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have crock pot beef stew using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crock pot Beef stew:
- Prepare 2 l ounce packages dry onion soup mix
- Get 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Prepare 2 pounds lean beef stew meat
- Take 5 medium potatoes diced
- Prepare 2-3 cup cups baby carrots
- Make ready 1 small onion chopped
- Make ready 2 (10 ounces) each Xmas cream of celery soup
- Get 1 cup ketchup
- Make ready Bag frozen peas
Easy Crockpot Beef Stew Recipe. by PaleoHacks Team. Nothing says comfort food like Paleo beef stew. It's rich, hearty, and perfect for a one-pot dinner with lots of leftovers. With fresh stew meat and lots of chopped veggies, this filling stew will warm you from the inside out.
Instructions to make Crock pot Beef stew:
- In a large plastic bag, combine dry onion soup mix and paprika. Add in meat and shake the bag to coat meat with the seasonings. You might have to do the step in batches for all the meat to fit. Once meat is coated spread out evenly into a greased 7 quart crock pot.
- Top meat evenly with diced potatoes, carrots,onions, and frozen peas.
- Mix the cream of celery soup and ketchup in a small bowl l. Pour mixture over the meat and vegetables.
- Cover crock pot with lid. Cook on low heat for 8 hours or until meat is cooked through and vegetables are tender. Stir to combine everything!
- Enjoy 😊
It's rich, hearty, and perfect for a one-pot dinner with lots of leftovers. With fresh stew meat and lots of chopped veggies, this filling stew will warm you from the inside out. Crock Pot Beef Stew is the ultimate comfort food. Tender chunks of beef with potatoes and carrots in a thick, hearty gravy makes for a Crock Pot Beef Stew, which we also call Irish Beef Stew, is one of our favorite meals to make on a chilly evening. The simmering stew meat cooks low and slow in the.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food crock pot beef stew recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!