Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, grilled pork chops. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Pork Chops is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Grilled Pork Chops is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have grilled pork chops using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Pork Chops:
- Make ready 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- Make ready 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Prepare 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Make ready 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Take 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Get 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Take 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Make ready 4 boneless pork loin chops (8 ounces each and 1 inch thick)
Steps to make Grilled Pork Chops:
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Add pork chops; turn to coat. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill pork chops, covered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food grilled pork chops recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!