Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, instant pot beef nilaga. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Instant Pot Beef Nilaga is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Instant Pot Beef Nilaga is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook instant pot beef nilaga using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Beef Nilaga:
- Prepare 1 lb beef for stew (beef chuck roast, see notes)
- Prepare 2 cups onion finely diced (about 1 large onion)
- Take 2 tbsp. whole peppercorns
- Make ready 1/2 tsp osher salt
- Take 6-7 cups water
- Take 1/2 head cabbage
- Get 1-2 large potatoes
- Take 3 carrots cut in 1 inch pieces
- Take 3 tbsp. fish sauce or substitute kosher salt
Steps to make Instant Pot Beef Nilaga:
- Place the beef stew meat with onion, peppercorns, salt and water in the pressure cooker. Place the cover on the pressure cooker, and pressure cook on high for 30 minutes, until the meat is absolutely tender and falling off the bones. If meat is frozen cook for 70-80 minutes.
- Prepare and cut your vegetables
- Depressurize the pressure cooker. If necessary, skim any foam from the broth. If you wish, cook the broth in advance and refrigerate. Any solidified fat will be easier to skim.
- Add the vegetables and cook on the simmer function until the potatoes are fork tender. Season to taste with fish sauce or salt. Serve hot over rice.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food instant pot beef nilaga recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!