Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, low fodmap - vegan miso ramen. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Low Fodmap - Vegan Miso Ramen is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Low Fodmap - Vegan Miso Ramen is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook low fodmap - vegan miso ramen using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Low Fodmap - Vegan Miso Ramen:
- Get The Broth
- Get 1000 ml water
- Make ready 10 g dried kelp
- Take 10 g dried Black Fungi
- Take Tbs White Miso
- Make ready Handful fresh Coriander
- Take Toppings
- Make ready Firm Tofu (half a block)
- Get 1 bunch Soba noodles
- Make ready 1 Courgette
- Take 1 Carrot
- Make ready 1 handful Kale
- Make ready Nori Seaweed sheet x1 (optional)
Steps to make Low Fodmap - Vegan Miso Ramen:
- Prep the broth by soaking the kelp and funghi 1000ml of cold water for atleast 30 mins. You can do this well in advance and just leave in the fridge.
- Meanwhilst you can prep all your veggies and tofu. Cut to your preference but you wanna keep all elements roughly the same size. Mix up the shapes though.. have fun with it! I would then pre boil the carrots and courgettes to get them to your desired consistency and set everything to one side in a bowl.
- In the same water you boiled the carrots and courgette you can then add the Soba noodles.. cooked for 3 minutes only on a boil. Then drain add a little oil and set aside
- Now in a pan and on a low heat bring the kelp, funghi and water to a boil but be sure to turn the heat of just before you reach boiling to avoid spoiling the kelp. This process should take about 15 minutes.
- Now your stock is infused remove the kelp and funghi and add the miso. Add salt to taste and a bit of glorious msg if you have it.. now you are ready to go
- Add all your veggies and tofu into the broth and cook on a gentle boil for a further 5 mins.
- Plate up by adding the noodles in first and then generous ladles of broth and delicious veggies. Garnish with coriander and nori if you have any :))
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food low fodmap - vegan miso ramen recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!