Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, gajraila, gajjar kheer. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Gajraila, Gajjar kheer is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Gajraila, Gajjar kheer is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook gajraila, gajjar kheer using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Gajraila, Gajjar kheer:
- Make ready 2 liter full cream milk
- Get 1/2 kilo Carrots
- Take 250 Grams Rice
- Take 350 Grams Sugar or to taste
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon Cardamom powder
- Get 1 cup Cream or condensed milk
- Make ready Almond and pistachio as required
Steps to make Gajraila, Gajjar kheer:
- Soak Basmat rice in water, minimum 2 or 3 hours.
- Wash peel and Grate carrots.
- Now put water in a pan, then cook soaked rice and Grated Carrots together.
- When rice and Carrots are cooked add milk
- Cook over high flame,Stirring Constantly till the mixture comes to boil.
- Now you can lower the heat and let the mixture cook till it is thick.
- Add sugar and continue stirring till sugar dissolved and mixture is quit thick
- Add cardamom powder and condensed milk, mixed well and cook till most of moisture has evaporated
- Remove from flame and transfer in a serving bowl, garnish with almonds and pistachios, refrigerate until ready to serve
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food gajraila, gajjar kheer recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!