Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, khichdi for toddlers. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Khichdi for toddlers is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Khichdi for toddlers is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have khichdi for toddlers using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Khichdi for toddlers:
- Prepare 1/4 cup Rice
- Get 1/4 cup Moong dal
- Prepare 1 tbsp French beans chopped
- Prepare 1 Tomato mashed
- Prepare 1 Carrot grated
- Get 1 tbsp Cauliflower
- Take 1/4 tsp Salt
- Take 1 Chicken stock cube
- Take 1 tbsp Oil
- Prepare 1 tbsp Ghee
- Make ready 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Get 2 cups Water
Instructions to make Khichdi for toddlers:
- Keep ready all the veggies chop the beans, grate the carrots and also mash the tomato and cut cauliflower.
- Now add 1tbsp oil in a pot add the tomatoes grated carrots and ginger garlic paste cook it for 1 min then add the cauliflower and French beans, add the salt and the chicken stock cube.(Be careful with the salt because the stock cube also contains salt.)
- Rinse the dal n rice and add it into the pot. Cook it nicely until its soft and mushy so that the kids can get the soft bolus of food to gobbled up.
- Serve it hot add a tbsp of ghee over it to enhance the flavor and enrich your dish. They will surely luv it.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food khichdi for toddlers recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!