Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, homemade protein bars:. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
HOMEMADE PROTEIN BARS: is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. HOMEMADE PROTEIN BARS: is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook homemade protein bars: using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make HOMEMADE PROTEIN BARS::
- Prepare 1 cup almond / badam
- Make ready 1/2 cup walnut / akhrot
- Prepare 1/4 cup pistachios
- Get 1/4 cup cashew / kaju
- Make ready 2 Tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Take 2 Tbsp melon seeds
- Make ready 2 Tbsp sunflower seeds
- Make ready 1/2 cup oats
- Take 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- Get 2 Tbsp butter or ghee
- Make ready 4 Tbsp honey
- Prepare 2 cups pitted dates
- Make ready as needed dried berries for garnish
- Get desiccated coconut as needed for garnish
Instructions to make HOMEMADE PROTEIN BARS::
- Firstly, dry roast 1 cup almond until it turns aromatic. keep aside. - in the same pan take 1/2 cup walnut, 1/4 cup pistachios and 1/4 cup cashew. - roast on low flame until the nuts turn crunchy. keep aside. - - further take 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds, 2 tbsp melon seeds and 2 tbsp sunflower seeds. - roast until the seeds turn crunchy, keep aside. - now roast 1/2 cup oats until it turns crisp.
- Transfer the roasted oats to the same plate and cool completely. furthermore, add 2 tbsp chia seeds and mix well-combining everything well.once the nuts cool down, transfer to a mixer grinder Pulse them a few times. Take it out them all and set aside. - - Put the pitted dates in a mixer grinder and make into a coarse paste.
- Melt ghee in a pan, add the dates mixture and honey mix well 4-5 minutes then add all dry fruits combine well, keep mixing until the mixture thickens.
- Transfer the prepared mixture into a greased square baking tin lined with baking paper. - set well forming a block sprinkle desiccated coconut and dried berries gently press down with your hand. - allow setting for 1 hour in the refrigerator. - now unmould and cut into pieces. - finally, serve energy bar or store in an airtight container for a month in the refrigerator.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food homemade protein bars: recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!